The first week of my final year has just passed. Same environment, same class, same sitting position, same hostel, same room, same faces; everything seems just the same like last year. This semester is full of challenges. Although only 3 subjects:
- TSL3113 Action Research (I) - Methodology
- EDU3107 Guidance and Counseling for Children
- PRK3103 Practicum Phase (III)
I was told by lecturer that I need to prepare a proposal for my research, and start to collect data during my practicum. Thesis is the toughest part for me because my English is still very bad (I failed my CPT fyi (。-_-。) , as well as the article and presentation for next semester.
So much jealous to see most of my same-age-friends have graduated last year and able to earn money earlier than me. Well, God always has His arrangement. I need to play hard during my final year. Study hard? erk.. Im too old for study! haha! No matter how much I study, I can never achieve 1st class to proud my parents anymore. No more.
Aim higher unless u are willing to be in the bottom class. I wanna bring good life to my parents as I'm the only child. No one can make them proud besides me. No one is going to take care of them besides me. Im not someone who has plenty of siblings and can depend on them. Im not a lady who can just find a good man to get married. It's easy to be satisfied if you have other supports. U, will never understand the only child.
I don want to be a good guy. Simply because I'm too bad to be a better person. Lots of rules to follow. I'm bad, but i never cross the bottom line. haha.. Well, sometime i do, as no one is perfect ma. I kinda wondering those who speak good rather than do good. Annoying isn't it? (-_-)zzz
Okay, I have done my EDU powerpoint. Gonna rest for awhile before the next journey. Chill~ ( ´ ▽ ` )οΎ‰
-lonely geo-
No comments:
Post a Comment