18 January 2014

A drawing speaks my mind and I

In one of the lesson, the lecturer asked us to draw a picture of what's in our mind at that moment. A lot of things i would like to draw. Yeah I'm quite greedy in some ways. Here I am going to attach the picture that i hv drawn, and let u know more about me. B-)


It's not easy to review our thoughts in front of people, although they are just classmates. Through this drawing, i was able to know myself even better. I know what i want; i know what's my desires; i know what's my hope.

Okay. Let's begin. lol. The first thing i drew is $. Yes I'm quite sad about my savings because it can be described as empty. People usually say money can't do everything for us. I do agree but right at the moment, i need $ to achieve my desires. My desires to travel, to do charity, to give to my parents, to buy things that i want. U can see a plane on the top right. It's because, right now, my first hobby is travelling. The angpows represents I'm thinking of my 'income' during CNY. Teehee...

My 2nd drawing is the flowers on the left that represents my CNY mood. I can't wait to go home and celebrate CNY! Although it's only 6 days. My school offers only 4 days holidays. I think i will, i must and i should apply for 2 more days, of course the more the better. hahaha ngeee

3rd drawing on the bottom right. Try to guess what building is that. The flags can give u some clues i guess. Yes thats a school. Im worrying about my 3rd practicum and future posting. I have to prepare a proposal for my thesis a.k.a action research. The toughest part of PISMP, i guess. With my poor English, I need to struggle a lot, both grammar and content. About my posting, let's share u a secret, i wish to be posted in Langkawi/Labuan, because duty-free ma. Anyway, Penang is not a bad choice for me B-)

Other than that, did u see a small human in the middle? haha thats me! It has no frame for it. Coz i like freedom. I don like to be controlled. So i am a rebel in some ways. heee. I didn't any other people in the drawing. Coz i like to be alone. I always go out alone, shop alone, walk alone, eat alone. huhu but i don like the feeling of being lonely :/ No man is an island. I agreed. But I'm scared of commitment. :w

Are these something u never know about me? now u know. haha

-lonely geo-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...