24 August 2010

Geo... The cupid shoots you again! ♥

Dedicated to ~ ♥ 


Few days ago,
I was still searching... searching... and searching...


I mean, I don't really look for it. 


It will come on the right timing.


On Sunday night, you appeared in my life...


I remember, deep down in my heart, what've u said to me:


"I found you, as my true love..."



That's a statement.

I dunno why, I trusted you, still.

I never thought this will happen between us. Never...

But it just did...

Now, I feel very happy: I'm yours, forever. :-)

I don't want to hurt anyone, but I don't want to hurt you the most.

From now on, the definition of TRUE LOVE, can be exemplified between our relationship.

I ♥ U isn't because I promised

but I promised, because U

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woa...you felling like in heaven like now eh...that nice. Congrat.

Geo said...

tqvm.... =) hope that u can hv the same feeling too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...