5 July 2010

Teaching in Another World: SK Salong (Part II)

Where were we? Erm memory shortage. Getting older...

Yeah! I was in the middle of forest, and using HILUX traveled to the school. About 45 minutes travelling on the rock road. Across the mountains, across the rivers, it was like I'm going for an adventure! My friend even hit her head on the window several times. haha
If you have to go for teaching like this everyday, how'd u think?

Finally, I've reached the destination. 
But, there was still one more challenge to go before I can have a good rest. With 1 hand-carry mini luggage, and 1 backpack, I've to across a wide river by CANOPY BRIDGE! And it was really long!!! I thought I'll be fine at first, but when I stood on it, I noticed it wasn't that safe as I thought! 

See the bridge behind me? The school is on the end of this bridge.

The view of village from another side.
Enough at the moment, gonna go for nap first. Hehe... Check it out for PART III!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...