17 June 2010

I said: I L.O.V.E, but I H.A.T.E too

I know I'm rude when I saying it, but, GET LOSTWell I can be very bad, don't be surprised about that. I'm not angel am I? Neither demon I am.

I can be friend with you.

I can be very closed to you. 

And if I treat you nicely, then you think I'm a kind lovely small kid?

Sorry guy, means that YOU haven't know who is Mr Geoffrey. I keep silent, doesn't mean I agree with you. You can be my friends, you can be my buddy, you can be my boss, but you can be my PET too.

My principle: I treat you twice more than you treat me.

Want me to treat you good? No problem. ^_^
Want me to curse you? Not a problem even. ^O^

P.S. No offense to anyone. Just for your reference. If next time need to paste it in your place, don't forget to add in the bibliography.

Pleasant night!

2 comments:

JojoZakaria said...

this is a curse :p

Geo said...

no it isn't. Just a war inviting letter ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...